[PAYLOAD] BunnyMute

Rinilyn

• 3 weeks later...

This can be reduced by including no shortcut or anything, just a script.  Heck, it can even be quacked all out so not to require even a script file.

function Set-Mute
{
    IEX "sndvol.exe -f 49825268"
    $wshell = New-Object -ComObject wscript.shell
    sleep -Milliseconds 500
    $wshell.SendKeys("{END}")
    $wshell.SendKeys("{ESCAPE}")
}

This can be onelined as:

powershell.exe -NoP -W Hidden -C "IEX 'sndvol.exe -f 49825268';$wshell = New-Object -ComObject wscript.shell;sleep -Milliseconds 500;$wshell.SendKeys('{END}');$wshell.SendKeys('{ESCAPE}')"

as a quack command it would look like this:

Q STRING "powershell.exe -NoP -W Hidden -C \"IEX 'sndvol.exe -f 49825268';\$wshell = New-Object -ComObject wscript.shell;sleep -Milliseconds 500;\$wshell.SendKeys('{END}');\$wshell.SendKeys('{ESCAPE}')\""

The small sleep in the script is needed because it takes some time for sndvol.exe to launch and the script runs really fast.  You can play with the delay if on a slower machine that takes it longer to launch.  Probably 1 second would not be a bad all around-er.  So, this I may use in the proxy script I am optimizing.

This is the way I like to help.  People build what they want, I like to come in a help by making it better.  A lot better than doing it all for someone else and they walk away learning diddly.  Good job discovering the exe that launches the mixer.  Most would send the keystrokes for turning down the volume and just repeat it 50-100x's.

Oh, might as well show the other method too just in case.

function Set-Mute
{
	$wshell = new-object -ComObject wscript.shell
	$mutecmd = "`$wshell.SendKeys([char]174);"
	iex ("$mutecmd" * 100)
}

This turns the volume down by repeatedly hitting the keyboard volume down key 100x.  No mixer popup or timings you have to worry about.

On 2/22/2018 at 7:22 PM, PoSHMagiC0de said:

This can be reduced by including no shortcut or anything, just a script.  Heck, it can even be quacked all out so not to require even a script file.

function Set-Mute
{
    IEX "sndvol.exe -f 49825268"
    $wshell = New-Object -ComObject wscript.shell
    sleep -Milliseconds 500
    $wshell.SendKeys("{END}")
    $wshell.SendKeys("{ESCAPE}")
}

This can be onelined as:

powershell.exe -NoP -W Hidden -C "IEX 'sndvol.exe -f 49825268';$wshell = New-Object -ComObject wscript.shell;sleep -Milliseconds 500;$wshell.SendKeys('{END}');$wshell.SendKeys('{ESCAPE}')"

as a quack command it would look like this:

Q STRING "powershell.exe -NoP -W Hidden -C \"IEX 'sndvol.exe -f 49825268';\$wshell = New-Object -ComObject wscript.shell;sleep -Milliseconds 500;\$wshell.SendKeys('{END}');\$wshell.SendKeys('{ESCAPE}')\""

The small sleep in the script is needed because it takes some time for sndvol.exe to launch and the script runs really fast.  You can play with the delay if on a slower machine that takes it longer to launch.  Probably 1 second would not be a bad all around-er.  So, this I may use in the proxy script I am optimizing.

This is the way I like to help.  People build what they want, I like to come in a help by making it better.  A lot better than doing it all for someone else and they walk away learning diddly.  Good job discovering the exe that launches the mixer.  Most would send the keystrokes for turning down the volume and just repeat it 50-100x's.

Yea, i just recently started learning bash and this was my first script. Thanks for improving it! feel free to make a pull request and ill set it like that! maybe make it as an extension.

Archived