Torrent

bethel

Hello, Everyone! I am using tunnelbear which is good but while downloading from torrent not satisfied with it may be due to free services but I want to know which one is good for torrenting and gaming. Actually confused to use paid vpn service. When I was wondering on google its show many results but I want know the user reviews here share one article for example is there any vpn good? check it here: https://www.reviewsdir.com/best-vpn-for-torrenting/ and sorry for my bad english

Openvpn is highly compatible. Nordvpn I believe has servers for p2p (torrents), hulu, netflix, tor, obfuscated and double vpn servers. If they’re like they were a year ago, you can also pay via subway and dollar tree giftcards amongst other ways.

• 3 weeks later...

I personally use airvpn, it works great for torrenting and such but is blocked by most of the paid streaming sites (hulu, netflix, ect). If you're using openvpn directly I would recommend that you try the Eddie client, its a FOSS application made by airvpn and allows 3rd party ovpn configuration files. It will also give you a network lock which will force all internet traffic to go over the vpn, preventing leaks.