Remote_Access-MeterpreterStaged question

Exmix

So the "WindowsMeterpreterStaged" payload under the "remote_access" folder in the library. I have 4 files: payload.txt, readme.md, sc.txt, and windows-staged-meterpreter.txt", but when looking through the "payload.txt" it says I need to have the sc.txt and update.exe on my remote server. I can do that no problem except I don't have, nor can I find the "update.exe" anywhere. Am I missing somehting or..?

What I would do...

Is I would read the README.md, and notice this line:

You must also generate the appropariate update.exe payload using msfvenom for windows meterpreter reverse http/https/tcp etc. Please see Mubix's fantastic tutorials on metasploit minute/ meterpreter/ msfvenom for details. :)

But that's just me. :P

And no, I don't know how to generate the update.exe..Probably look at Mubix's Github or something.

1 minute ago, Dave-ee Jones said:

What I would do...

Is I would read the README.md, and notice this line:

But that's just me. :P

And no, I don't know how to generate the update.exe..Probably look at Mubix's Github or something.

God dammit. xD I was reading through it all incase I missed something but apparently I just skipped right over that. I read the sentence RIGHT before that but stopped there for whatever reason. Go me...

29 minutes ago, Exmix said:

God dammit. xD I was reading through it all incase I missed something but apparently I just skipped right over that. I read the sentence RIGHT before that but stopped there for whatever reason. Go me...

Haha, don't worry, I missed the "You must generate the *blahblah*". I only noticed it when I went to copy "Please see Mubix's *etc*" and I was like "Oo, that's much more useful!", haha!

Good luck!