deck_bsd

Hi everybody,

I just flashed my bash bunny to the new 1.3 version of the firmware. I would like to test the QuickCreds payload on my windows 10 Enterprise. It seems to be stuck in yellow mode (LED ATTACK) forever. Responder is correctly installed into the tools folder. In loot/QuickCreds i have a good folder name but nothing into it. I m doing something wrong ? i have noticed some few thins like, in the payload , it is using the -P option but responder.py doesn 't have it, i erased it, but nothing change. Any ideas ?

The thing is, before i just change the LED color , when i tried QuickCreds, after the setup light it was directly the blinking green ligh (i didn't get the yellow one, that's why i would like to test it). After i modified those LED instruction (juste the LED i promes) , the payload always stay in yellow mode.

Thanks in advance for your support :-)

Hi, i had hash captured but it seem like there are 2 different hashes in the captured loot. And i try with hashcat with a wordlist inputting my password, it does not seem to work. Is my hash captured in a wrong way or it is the responder that is causing the problem ?

Anyone able to capture and crack your own hash?