Jump to content

[REQUEST] Remote control PC


Waiel
 Share

Recommended Posts

I am planning on buying the USB Rubber Ducky and I was wondering if this is possible. 

I was wondering if I or someone could make a payload or whatever it's called to remotely control a computer outside the network. Perhaps like VNC. Also if you could teach me how to make it WON from a different network. 

I would really appreciate if someone says its all possible to do with a rubber ducky alone, and also help me. THANKS!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Waiel said:

Do you know how to do it?

Yes but, VNC is not meant to be used as a trojan. (its possible but if you could do it you would not need help from this forum)

Second, No one is going to write a payload for you, BUT don't worry everything you need to get started is documented. Just look around on the forum,wiki and the rubberducky page.

And most people here (including me) are willing to help or give tips, but we wont do the entire job for you.

Remember the duck can do everything a keyboard can.

http://usbrubberducky.com/#!index.md

 

 

Edited by Lord_KamOS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lord_KamOS said:

Yes but, VNC is not meant to be used as a trojan. (its possible but if you could do it you would not need help from this forum)

Second, No one is going to write a payload for you, BUT don't worry everything you need to get started is documented. Just look around on the forum,wiki and the rubberducky page.

Remember the duck can do everything a keyboard can.

http://usbrubberducky.com/#!index.md

 

 

But like, I mean I need to be able to control the computer without touching it... Just plug the rubber ducky and it does the work, FAST. Is that possible, remote control from outside the network. THANKS!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Lord_KamOS said:

FFS, did you even read?

 

I did, 3 times. I was saying if it was possible so someone else could help me... Because just getting started to rubber ducky, everyone starts off as a noob. I mean could you tell me what I need to do/write in the payload... You don't need to write the full payload. Just tell me what I need to do and getting started to write that specific payload. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are asking for remote control right?

Look for ways to enable remote desktop(if its windows), or use meterpreter. 

Here you can learn to write payloads. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeDYD9nb7PM 

Here is the syntax. http://usbrubberducky.com/#!duckyscript.md

And here you have examples for remote control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6bhXx75RMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmRRX7-G4lc

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Lord_KamOS said:

You are asking for remote control right?

Look for ways to enable remote desktop(if its windows), or use meterpreter. 

Here you can learn to write payloads. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeDYD9nb7PM 

Here is the syntax. http://usbrubberducky.com/#!duckyscript.md

And here you have examples for remote control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6bhXx75RMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmRRX7-G4lc

 

Everything is good, but can you give me an example of remote control that is cilent and undetectable, and how to use it. Then I will try to put it in the rubber ducky myself. Thanks for all that though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Lord_KamOS said:

Yes

Nope

So can I take files from it? ALSO, can you tell me how to get network password if the target is connected to the network via Ethernet... Using a USB Rubber Ducky. Is the password even saved? Because I heard about zAnti 3, which I can control a computer within the the same network like VNC. 

 

PS: I am still waiting until it comes out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Lord_KamOS said:

Yes

Nope

I watched this

 

 

It was better, now I understand this stuff... But can I make a reverse shell without the antivirus or windows defender sees it? Maybe a good FUD. Thanks for your help bro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Lord_KamOS said:

Do you have a duck?

 

Not yet, I am going to buy at... I just needed to know if this could be done first. I tried buying it first time and it said "Verification Required" like wtf... And the ID had a different address the card had a different address and the shipping address was different, so I think that's why... So I just cancelled it... I'mma try to buy it again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lord_KamOS said:

Well now you know what is possible, so i suggest you wait until you have one, so instead of asking around you can play with it and test different attacks and payload.

 

Okay, but can I make it undetectable from antivirus?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Waiel said:

Okay, but can I make it undetectable from antivirus?

That depend on the antivirus and the version, but i have never had problems with antivirus and reverse shells. 

And as you can see from videos most of the ducky attacks don't trigger AV.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lord_KamOS said:

That depend on the antivirus and the version, but i have never had problems with antivirus and reverse shells. 

And as you can see from videos most of the ducky attacks don't trigger AV.

 

Does it trigger the latest windows defender on Windows 10?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Waiel said:

Does it trigger the latest windows defender on Windows 10?

What?

By plugging in the ducky? No remember the ducky is just a keyboard. 

But once you start downloading files, that stuff can trigger AV

I can tell you have much to learn and you have many questions, so i suggest you watch the hak5 channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW5y1tjAOzI0YaJslcjcI4zKI366tMBYk

 

Edited by Lord_KamOS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Lord_KamOS said:

What?

By plugging in the ducky? No remember the ducky is just a keyboard. 

But once you start downloading files that stuff can trigger AV

I was talking about the shell thing... Like the file in which I download on the target computer. If it is detectable than how can I make it undetectable? Like I said the video I watched was this one...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Waiel said:

I was talking about the shell thing... Like the file in which I download on the target computer. If it is detectable than how can I make it undetectable? Like I said the video I watched was this one...

 

If you have a win10 machine you can test it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...