Firmware 1.3 upgrade issue

dasdas

Hi all,

I've just received my bash bunny and after messing around with it I decided to upgrade the firmware since it came as 1.0_167

I downloaded 1.3 and pasted the tar file directly into the root folder of the storage. Safely removed it and plugged it back in Arming mode.

the LED turns Red at first but then turns off and stays off. I tried it multiple times by reseting the bash bunny plugging it in and out 3 times. I tried it on different laptops and directly plugging it into a wall socket but always the same result...

Everytime I reset it though I find that the tar file is no longer in the root folder where as other files remain, like the ones in payloads and library.

Anyone have an idea why this is happening.

And also everything else seems to working fine.

My bunny blinks red -> blue and then stops. No more LED. I have tried to reset the BB. It then starts blinking red -> blue, after some time it gets green and then it turns off again. I guess its bricked. If there is no other way to accsess the files on the BB?

I have tried with Windows and Kali Linux.