Hey all, I just ordered my Wifipineapple nano a few days ago, and it will be getting here soon. I've read through some of the documentation, but I was wondering if there were any tips or suggestions people had in regards to what you should do with it when you first get it.

So, any suggestions?

Thanks!

id start with linux as it should be the easiest.  watch the linux videos for setup.  just because they use kali doesnt mean you have to use kali.  the wp6.sh will work with any linux distro.  Make sure you have a micro sd card for your modules you want to download.  the nano doesnt have enough space on the board for modules.  i use an 8gb micro sd card and barely use a gig of it.

3 hours ago, b0N3z said:

id start with linux as it should be the easiest.  watch the linux videos for setup.  just because they use kali doesnt mean you have to use kali.  the wp6.sh will work with any linux distro.  Make sure you have a micro sd card for your modules you want to download.  the nano doesnt have enough space on the board for modules.  i use an 8gb micro sd card and barely use a gig of it.

awesome, thank you so much!

Do your homework on how the pineapple actually works and how pine ap works. A lot of new ppl just think they plug it in and get clients. Watch mkv videos they are still relevant 

56 minutes ago, b0N3z said:

Do your homework on how the pineapple actually works and how pine ap works. A lot of new ppl just think they plug it in and get clients. Watch mkv videos they are still relevant 

mkv - meaning the earlier generations of the wifi pineapple?

yes the mark5 is the version before the nano and the tetra.  it has a different webui but functions similarly