Suggestion

sicksix

I just ordered my Bash Bunny and so excited waiting for it to arrive.  I was thinking, @Darren Kitchen, possibly having a USB port on the back side of the Bash Bunny for situations where you may need more time in order to run your payload and possibly make the Bash Bunny look more like a phone charger? Turn to your coworker or boss, hey can I use your computer for a second to see if I can get my phone to charge on your USB port? Plug your usb cable into the device and plug it into the USB port and just sort of fiddle with it to waste time and say well maybe its the cable or whatever but while your wasting their time, your payload is being ran. 

8 hours ago, sicksix said:

I just ordered my Bash Bunny and so excited waiting for it to arrive.  I was thinking, @Darren Kitchen, possibly having a USB port on the back side of the Bash Bunny for situations where you may need more time in order to run your payload and possibly make the Bash Bunny look more like a phone charger? Turn to your coworker or boss, hey can I use your computer for a second to see if I can get my phone to charge on your USB port? Plug your usb cable into the device and plug it into the USB port and just sort of fiddle with it to waste time and say well maybe its the cable or whatever but while your wasting their time, your payload is being ran. 

the idea is for the Bash Bunny to take less time to run the payloads.  When the payloads are created they are created to take Seconds, even the QuickCredits one which gets you admin credentials of a locked PC takes 7seconds so there is no need to disguise the bunny from what it already is. It was a good thought though, most of the payloads take seconds to run and they are done. 

• Upvote 1