I cant complete the Initial security setup

So i just bought the Wifi pineapple tetra and paid almost 600$ for the field kit. When i got it today i pluged it in read the instructions and followed the video on youtube to make sure i dont do anything wrong. When i got send to the Initial security setup page and had to press the restart button i did that. Than i had to click continue so i clicked that and nothing happend. I tryed everything and nothing works. What should i do.

On 3/1/2017 at 9:01 PM, Sebkinne said:

We have become aware of a manufacturing anomaly which has caused a small number of WiFi Pineapple TETRA buttons to "stick".

Unfortunately this prevents the completion of the initial setup security process. Thankfully this can be remedied by the user with this simple procedure:

1. Follow the instructions at wifipineapple.com/tetra to flash the latest firmware.
  2. When prompted to press the reset button, FIRMLY press and hold the dimple end of the reset button with a pen or similar instrument for 1-2 seconds.
  3. Click the Continue link on the setup page.
  4. Repeat steps 2-3 as necessary until setup continues.

See the following video guide for an illustration:
https://youtu.be/xe8E_xnM7SU

For the vast majority of users, this fix solves the button issue. If this does not for you, please let us know and we will begin the warranty process in order to exchange your WiFi Pineapple TETRA.