Filmware Upgrade Failed

kevinliu18

I have a WifiPIneapple Nano (version 1.0.1) and I am trying to update the filmware. However, when I go to advanced>check for updates, it just says "Please wait while the filmware is being downloaded" indefinitely and the progress bar never moves. Does anyone have any ideas or know how to update the filmware manually?

Thanks!

8 hours ago, kevinliu18 said:

I have a WifiPIneapple Nano (version 1.0.1) and I am trying to update the filmware. However, when I go to advanced>check for updates, it just says "Please wait while the filmware is being downloaded" indefinitely and the progress bar never moves. Does anyone have any ideas or know how to update the filmware manually?

Thanks!

Do you have your nano connected to an internet connection. If you go to the Dashboard page and try to Load Bulleting do they show up after a few seconds? If not, it sounds like you don't have a connection to the internet. There are other posts in here that tell you how to share your computers internet connection with the nano when it's plugged in or you can use a usb wireless dongle plugged in to the usb port to connect. If you don't have one, they sell compatible ones in the Hak shop. 

1 minute ago, DigitalData said:

Do you have your nano connected to an internet connection. If you go to the Dashboard page and try to Load Bulleting do they show up after a few seconds? If not, it sounds like you don't have a connection to the internet. There are other posts in here that tell you how to share your computers internet connection with the nano when it's plugged in or you can use a usb wireless dongle plugged in to the usb port to connect. If you don't have one, they sell compatible ones in the Hak shop. 

Yes there is stuff loading in the bullitons, just when I update the filmware, the progress bar is always empty. I shared the internet connection.