Android phone & mark 5 hulp .

Bouvier

I ask why no pineapple app was created that works at Mark 5 ?? I do not want to nag, but if people like me who hide live, is purchasing a new pineapple a very precious thing! Shipping costs customs fees, I would willing to pay for the Pineappel app. I also have a question in the meantime I try. market 5 with USB and Android for seeing internet via tehetering. phone works okay on my laptop as a modem. the mark 5 i networks is a tap with mobile configuration. who has an idea of what you need to fill in? for I thought just did everything mar does not work. And if you Pineappel USB to see the Internet. you see that then the orange LED? do I see USB adapter support the interface. only is there a different ip adderess than 172.16.42.42 (How can I change that? or should not? Even if I. Change standart router and click update router then he picks just to the br router .and not THE usb

Edited by Bouvier

current Configuration

network .wan 2 interface                                                                                                                                                                                          network .wan2.ifname-pppo                                                                                                                                                                                 network .wan 2. proto 3g                                                                                                                                                                                     network wan2. service-cdma                                                                                                                                                                               network. Wan2.device /dev/ttyUSB0                                                                                                                                                                    network wan 2. apn Live. vodafone .com                                                                                                                                                           network .wan2. username Vodafone                                                                                                                                                                network wan 2. password Vodafone                                                                                                                                                                network .wan2. defaultroute 1                                                                                                                                                                          network wan2.ppp redial persist                                                                                                                                                                  network. Wan2.peer dns 1                                                                                                                                                                             network .wan2. dns 8.8. 8. 8                                                                                                                                                                        network wan 2. keepalive 1                                                                                                                                                                            network.Wan2.ppp

I have mobile configuration completed as far as I understood what it meant to fill, but  is not whorking.    .See someone something strange here? Thanks for the help

Edited by Bouvier