Monster OTG Cloud Nano

FreqANDY

Has anyone else tried the Monster OTG Cloud to power their nano ?

I just plug 1 micro usb wire into the OTG Cloud, it powers the nano and gives me 2 extra sd card slots. 

I haven't tested battery duration, but it works and the OTG cloud has a few nifty perks of its own. 

otg.jpg

Neat idea.

The battery life btw will be no more than half of what the 4000mah pack that comes with the tactical nano provides.  So around 4 hours or so at the absolute most, but I'm guessing it also uses that battery for it's internal operations (wifi/sd/etc) so it will probably be much much less.

It has a power switch to turn on the wifi router / repeater, but you can keep it off and just use it to power.

I haven't tested it yet, but supposedly you can connect a network cable, and broadcast wifi. I've been in hotels where they do not have wifi, but rather give you a cable to connect to a wall socket in the room for internet. So if thats correct, you should be able to broadcast a secured wifi for an android / pc to connect to that has the pineapple connected ;-) That then  broadcast "Free Wifi" I suppose.  (why not just plug the wire into the pc for internet? Because sometimes the one they provide doesn't reach the bed) lmfao

I really wish it had a bigger battery, but you can power it with the micro usb, which would be logical for spiking the hotel internet this way

Edited by FreqANDY