Modules won't remove and other questions

nabs

Hello, I've been playing around with the nano for a few days. Install was easy, sharing the internet connection was easy thanks to Darren's youtube tutorial (big thumps up and looking forward to more video's). But after a few days the nano lost internet connection. No settings where changed. Even a reset (or a few resets) didn't do it. It works on another pc so still looking to fix it.

Second problem: after a few hours the menu's gone. Totaly blanc. The nano works but no menu.

Third problem. I installed a lot of modules on the nano (not on the sd card) when it was full I've put in a sd card and tried to remove some modules. I get the message that they are succesfully removed but they are still in the list.

I do get a lot of ssid's in the pool so it works, I get clients so that works.

Still a little question. I want to capture the traffic so I installed tcpdump. But what interface should I select when I use the shared internet from my pc? Io, Wlan0-1, wlan0, eth0, wlan1mon or br-lan?

Thanks for your time!

• Like 1

Try not to install the modules locally. There's not a lot of storage and the nano needs a certain amount of space just to operate. You could have messed it up by filling the drive. Another factory reset should erase everything. 

• 2 months later...
On 21/5/2016 at 2:55 PM, nabs said:

Hello, I've been playing around with the nano for a few days. Install was easy, sharing the internet connection was easy thanks to Darren's youtube tutorial (big thumps up and looking forward to more video's). But after a few days the nano lost internet connection. No settings where changed. Even a reset (or a few resets) didn't do it. It works on another pc so still looking to fix it.

Second problem: after a few hours the menu's gone. Totaly blanc. The nano works but no menu.

Third problem. I installed a lot of modules on the nano (not on the sd card) when it was full I've put in a sd card and tried to remove some modules. I get the message that they are succesfully removed but they are still in the list.

Still a little question. I want to capture the traffic so I installed tcpdump. But what interface should I select when I use the shared internet from my pc? Io, Wlan0-1, wlan0, eth0, wlan1mon or br-lan?

Thanks for your time!

were you abel to fix it without factory reset??

On 5/21/2016 at 3:55 PM, nabs said:

Thanks for your time!

br-lan is the bridge network between everything.  It sees everything, so that's the one you want to watch.