OPKG upgrade seems to break everything

nimiq

Factory reset to newest firmware, go through setup. Everything seems to work just fine. Installing modules through the web interface works fine, SSH works fine.

When I OPKG upgrade all available, I seem to get flaky performance through the whole box. SSH no longer recognizes my login, "Access denied". Recon sits at 100% for both AP and also AP & Client.

Am I doing something wrong? Obvious fix is to not OPKG upgrade anything.

Factory reset to newest firmware, go through setup. Everything seems to work just fine. Installing modules through the web interface works fine, SSH works fine.

When I OPKG upgrade all available, I seem to get flaky performance through the whole box. SSH no longer recognizes my login, "Access denied". Recon sits at 100% for both AP and also AP & Client.

Am I doing something wrong? Obvious fix is to not OPKG upgrade anything.

Yeah, we cannot really vouch for what happens when you upgrade upstream packages. Usually nothing good :/

We try to update all built in packages every couple of firmware updates (unless there is something critical).

Best Regards,

Sebkinne