Connect to Management Network via Phone

thakkrad

Okay, I'm not sure if I am missing something with configuring my nano.

I can only connect to it while my phone is on WiFi and tethered to my phone. I checked my phone and USB tethering works to my laptop.

I have another WiFi card plugged in to my nano and planned on hot spotting from my phone since I can't seem to get USB tethering working.

I tried connecting to the management network of my nano and I still get the proxy error.

What am I missing? Should I reset my nano and start over?

I really want to get this working but there is some issue.

Oh, I'm using chrome on my phone if that helps or is an issue.

Okay, I'm not sure if I am missing something with configuring my nano.

I can only connect to it while my phone is on WiFi and tethered to my phone. I checked my phone and USB tethering works to my laptop.

I have another WiFi card plugged in to my nano and planned on hot spotting from my phone since I can't seem to get USB tethering working.

I tried connecting to the management network of my nano and I still get the proxy error.

What am I missing? Should I reset my nano and start over?

I really want to get this working but there is some issue.

Oh, I'm using chrome on my phone if that helps or is an issue.

I don't understand what you're trying to do. You want the nano to work on your laptop, or your phone? You only need a 3rd card if you're not tethering. But if you've done the initial setup of the nano and set a management ssid and password, you should be able to connect to the nano interface via that ssid over wifi with no internet at all at 172.16.42.1:1471 Edited by jermzz