I need help with infusions

walts

I'm starting a new topic because they one is marked as "Answered" but the answers don't work for me:

https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/34961-infusions-site-offline/

I have a Mark V Pineapple, and out of the box, the Infusions menu worked fine. Then I upgraded to version 2.3.0 and from then on I haven't been able to access any infusions. I can access the infusions website, and was able to download one of the infusion files manually, but apart from the file appearing in the "User Infusions" section, I don't know what to do with it.

I have followed the "Unblocking" procedure more than once. After the latest attempt, I immediately went to the PineappleBar:Available. Meanwhile on my PC I captured the conversation using Wireshark. A connection was made to 52.149.31.76, and total of 30 packets went back and forth. I could see the initial SSL connection being made, then three packets of encrypted "Application data". The next packet was an "Encryption Alert" from 52.149.31.76 followed by a FIN,ACK packet to break the connection. On the Pineapple interface, the Infusions headers showed up, but with no data.

This PC is a fresh inatall of Windows 8, upgraded to 8.1 with all the Microsoft patches installed.

Please, can anyone help?

Walt