iTunes subscribe links

mubix

I doubt this is really that big of a deal to the general public, but I just thought I would put it out there. I have an iPod and specifically choose not to use iTunes. I constantly run into the problem where sites show iTunes subscribe feeds, and a xvid rss link. Is there any way to obtain an RSS feed from those subscribe links? I would like to continue my strike against iTunes.

most site have alternative rss feed for different technologies (itunes, rss, atom, etc), for a alternative there are several to say the least i prefer juice (open source/ cross platform) just subscribe with you alternative program and it should work fine or you could just subscribe using Firefox and when a new podcast/whatever pops up up just manually download it

I think you don't understand. The sites I am trying to get the feed from, only allow iTunes or xvid rss. So, in order for it to work on my ipod, I need iTunes. I don't want to use iTunes. I want to convert the iTunes subscribe link into an RSS feed so that I can use myPodder (podcastready.com) to download said podcast.