putting the rubber ducky in the pineapple?

jaime_lion

So forgive me if this is reinventing the wheel. If this can already be done with the pineapple please tell me. But I was thinking about the wireless usb's out there and I was wondering could you plug the usb rubber ducky into the pineapple and wirelessly deploy the ducky?

Thanks.

No the rubber duck will not work in the way you are asking about. It simulates a keyboad so the ducky needs to be pluged into the actual computer you are trying to use it on.

Edited by mreidiv

Maybe in the next generation of the ducky you will be able to plug in a dongle to a machine and then send your payloads to it over bluetooth or over a network. That would be interesting.

You could connect a Raspberry Pi over ethernet to the Pineapple then connect the Ducky to the Pi and have it run commands. I did that with my MK IV. Or if you are looking to have something run on the pineapple, you could write a script and then configure a dip switch to execute.

Good Luck!

-boob00