Birdhouse project

Johnnie

Hi,

I'm curious about the current status of this project. Is there a way to get the source code of the experiment8021104 program so we can play around with ideas? If not are there similar alternatives out there? I'd like to develop something for it but would rather use such a starting point instead of starting from scratch.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

The experiment8021104 binary was something I whipped up in ~20 minutes in C, just to spit out the MAC addresses of stations nearby. I have to admit that I don't actually have a copy of the code anymore, as we didn't anticipate anyone wanting it. It was just written for an episode Darren wanted to do / an idea he wanted to play with.

Maybe if I get some time, I can re-write experiment8021104 (with improvements and options)..

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Kavastudios,

Writing this in python will probably be too inefficient. You could look at using libraries such as the OSDEP library (used by aircrack, mdk3, written by the aircrack developer), or possibly libpcap.

If you want to roll your own, you can play around with raw sockets and building the packets and headers yourself.

-Seb