Interesting week....

badbass

I did my computer thing as usual "aka" work. I have a group that teaches us things about fishing and how to repair fish poles. Warning story ahead.

We were finishing at our fishing group we hear something outside. We walk out there it is there neighbor who was talking to us. He was flying his drone it has blue and green lights. I want one of these!!!!!

Anyway back to the real world.

I figured something out at work.... The software attachmate extra is an SSH client and a IBM terminal emulator in one. IBM terminal I mean mainframe as/400 3270 etc. The cool thing is they have it setup so all the user has to do is click on the icon for each connection put in a user name and a password. The rsa key is imported into the connection and the user is happy.

Lastly on my tablet it has a usb dongle. I can plug regular usb devices into it. I have a wireless mouse I plug it in and it works. I wonder if a usb ethernet adapter would work? Just a thought.