Remote toggle for Pineapple

marc

I'm wondering if it's easily possible to remote enable/disable infusions/executables running on the Pineapple. Preferably by PHP.

--edit: Solved, using PHP's exec to run some bash.

Edited by marc

Well Tesla, Foxtrot, Computerchris, wh1p and I have developed a tool for controlling the pineapple without a web interface. We don't have it the permission to release it yet but I'm hoping soonish we will.

Also I am working on a more legitimate tool for controlling the pineapple remotely that will also allow you to control multiple pineapples at once from the same tool.

The current state of SMSer is a disgrace to me honestly. SMSer 3.0 will be coming out sometime next year that will allow users to control their pineapple with google voice, sms over a modem plugged into the pineapple, and MMS or email.

If you want to write something yourself to control infusions its pretty simple, all of the infusions that have a web interface can be controlled by making HTTP get and post requests. Just look at the code for some of the infusions you'll see how they work

Well Tesla, Foxtrot, Computerchris, wh1p and I have developed a tool for controlling the pineapple without a web interface. We don't have it the permission to release it yet but I'm hoping soonish we will.

Also I am working on a more legitimate tool for controlling the pineapple remotely that will also allow you to control multiple pineapples at once from the same tool.

The current state of SMSer is a disgrace to me honestly. SMSer 3.0 will be coming out sometime next year that will allow users to control their pineapple with google voice, sms over a modem plugged into the pineapple, and MMS or email.

If you want to write something yourself to control infusions its pretty simple, all of the infusions that have a web interface can be controlled by making HTTP get and post requests. Just look at the code for some of the infusions you'll see how they work

Thanks newbi3. I'm grepping PIDs to kills in PHP exec to stop where appropriate and copying the start commands in the infusion widgets to start which is working fine.