How to mount the SD card

Hello, this has probably been answered before (not too sure where though) but I'm trying to mount my SD card.

I had a quick look at the fstab under usb info on the web interface but when I look at /dev/sdcard there is only sd

I tried editing the fstab to mount /dev/sdcard/sd however all I get is "invalid option".

Am I missing something?

Edited by Darkrising

Have you tried the auto Formatting option that is built into the firmware? (I currently forget which Tab it's under. Maybe someone else can help with that.) It will partition your SD card for swap and storage space and then mount it for you.... This will of course erase the SD card.

Have you tried the auto Formatting option that is built into the firmware? (I currently forget which Tab it's under. Maybe someone else can help with that.) It will partition your SD card for swap and storage space and then mount it for you.... This will of course erase the SD card.

Strange, I did try that option the first time however I just restarted the pineapple and tried the auto partition again, this time it worked.

Not too sure what happened but it's working now :)