can not view sslstrip log file

BubbaRR

Hello all. Im very new to protesting. I tried a search and did not come up with a good fix for my problem. Im having difficulty looking at any log files when I run sslstrip. It does not show the logs in the window. It only shows me that a log has been created. But there is nothing that I can see. Whether I download, view or anything I see no output. Can someone help me? I am running the latest software as of today on my mark V. Was there some setup to installing sslstrip that I missed?

First, did you actually log anything? I.e. Was sslstrip actually working correctly to begin with? Second, make sure you turn the auto refresh to Off when you want to view a log. If you don't the log will show up then disappear in 1 second when the auto refresh kicks in...

what steps should I perform to ensure sslstrip is running properly?

First, did you actually log anything? I.e. Was sslstrip actually working correctly to begin with? Second, make sure you turn the auto refresh to Off when you want to view a log. If you don't the log will show up then disappear in 1 second when the auto refresh kicks in...

Just turn it on... There's nothing special, just hit start in the sslstrip tile. You might want to go in and delete any old logs then try again. Once it's started go to a web browser and try going to a site and enter bogus username and password to force it to collect info...

Just turn it on... There's nothing special, just hit start in the sslstrip tile. You might want to go in and delete any old logs then try again. Once it's started go to a web browser and try going to a site and enter bogus username and password to force it to collect info.

I feel like I have tried all of this. I had another computer on the network logging into other websites and i never saw anything being captured. SSLStrip just tells me there is a log being generated but I dont see anything. I tried gathering data from my phone and from another computer and still not logged events displayed. I will have to try it again tonight. Im sure there is something Im doing wrong. It has to be user error. I just dont understand what it is yet.