Karma Clearing MAC SSID

acdc

Seems like Karma needs a update. When ever I enter MAC or SSID in black lists. I tryed to remove the MAC or SSID with the Remove button and then click list again and there still there. Also, the SWITCH button did not show if in black mode or white.

Had to reflash--that took care of removing the MAC and SSID it but hope this does not become a everytime. Not sure why the remove button is there if it does not remove the MAC and SSID and what the issue might be?

Seems like Karma needs a update. When ever I enter MAC or SSID in black lists. I tryed to remove the MAC or SSID with the Remove button and then click list again and there still there. Also, the SWITCH button did not show if in black mode or white.

Had to reflash--that took care of removing the MAC and SSID it but hope this does not become a everytime. Not sure why the remove button is there if it does not remove the MAC and SSID and what the issue might be?

It works just fine for me and / or anyone that I have spoken to.

Restart the Pineapple, clear your browser cache and try again!

Best Regards,

Sebkinne