Paid Help for Mark V via Skype

axsheppard

Hi, everybody.

Newbie here. I've had the Pineapple Mark V for about a week, now. I bought it as a learning tool. I've learned quite a bit; but I feel I'm spinning in circles on a few points. Is anybody here interested in or available to help me over Skype?

I was thinking I'd pay something like $10-$20 for an hour's help. I could pay a helper via PayPal; and send a few bucks beforehand as a "down payment" for said help. If I get no takers, I may post some questions here. I'd like to try and save a little time with a real-time discussion, if possible. It would also be cool to perhaps make another geeky friend with similar interests. :)

I've been able to set up the device (via Ethernet to the laptop.) I can see probe requests via Karma. I am able to monitor and capture some of the activity via Wireshark. I'm struggling a bit with sslstrip and phishing. I followed a number of tutorials which I understand for the most part; but I must be missing something.

I have a home Internet connection; and my smart phone can be used as a hot spot. So, I can test this stuff in my home on my own network (in case there are concerns about the legality of assisting me.) Thanks for the consideration. You can PM me to discuss further if you like.

Hell, I'll talk to you for free! :) But if you find it useful you could always donate some bucks to Whistle Master or one of the other Infusion developers whose work you use/like the most...

Unfortunately I'm in Los Angeles on business right now so my time is limited. Also, I may not have the answers you're looking for, but there might be other out there who are willing to do something similar.

I'd like to try and save a little time with a real-time discussion, if possible. It would also be cool to perhaps make another geeky friend with similar interests. :)

Try dropping on to the #hak5 / #Pineapple channel on irc.hak5.org! :)

Edited by mw3demo

Hell, I'll talk to you for free! :) But if you find it useful you could always donate some bucks to Whistle Master or one of the other Infusion developers whose work you use/like the most...

Unfortunately I'm in Los Angeles on business right now so my time is limited. Also, I may not have the answers you're looking for, but there might be other out there who are willing to do something similar.

Cool, thanks! Shoot me a PM whenever you have the time. I'll also check out the irc channel noted below as well. And, I like the idea of contributing to the developers; as I'm making use of a couple of infusions.