Pineapple Juice 1800mAh (Holiday Bundel) Not Charging

eXsoR65

I not sure if the Pineapple Juice 1800mAh (Holiday Bundel) is charging. I know when I plug it in with the switch off the RED Led turn on and i have left it for more then 5 hours charging. On the AC Adapter there are two LED's a green and red one the red is on, but if i understand correctly the green one will turn on when it's done.

Any one got any clue if the green light is what turns on and if so how long does it take to charge??

Thanks you in advance.

-eXsoR65

OK perfect i just dont want to damage the battery. Thank you and xrad for the help.

Charge it with the power button on.

When it is charged the green light on the charger will come on and the red will go off.

It will take several hours.

Just as xrad stated charge with power on and it takes several hours. This has been discussed in other posts. Other the instructions that came with the battery also cover this.

Honestly i have not. with the fear I have a bad battery.

I guess I'll try that!

Thanks

Have you tried to use it?

Plug it in your mark v, let it run a bit then charge it again.

For some reason, my first charge I never got a green light.

Hi

I got similar problem with travel kit bundle.

Battery holds only few hrs after charging. Green light on charger shows as soon i plug it to the mains without even connecting battery.

One of led`s on the battery seems missing i will post some photos later when get home.

Zion22 did you ever get around to taking the picture?

Hi

I got similar problem with travel kit bundle.

Battery holds only few hrs after charging. Green light on charger shows as soon i plug it to the mains without even connecting battery.

One of led`s on the battery seems missing i will post some photos later when get home.