android app to linux

dddjflip

hi all, is it possible with some modding to get android apps working on linux as a .sh or .py script ?

the one in question and i know other people have mentioned wifi jamming in the infusions for pineapple but no good for me

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1282900%C2'> <--- wifi kill

not only does it have the abillity to jam wifi, and you must be on the network

you can also grab data from a client like a mitm attack and see all unencrypted packets, like youtube and what they searched and same with google

would like to get this running in linux

although the newer free version has ads and shutsdown after 5min, i still have the initial first release that does not have this as a .apk and a unzipped version using 7zip with all the folders and java coding

Linux has similar tools already so I see no need to port an android app, but shell scripts and python scripts merely need linux and the libraries they call to run, which depending on the script, might already work it they are basic linux scripts to begin with. If you're talking packaged .apk files to linux executable, I don't see that happening, but don't quote me on that. There may be some sort of emulator to run them, although there are already phone emulators, most run on Windows with SDK's to test out and develop apps for phones, just not sure if they have full access to the OS and its hardware like the wifi card.

Try the aircrack suite and aireplay to deauth, or mdk3 for same thing. Not sure what other things "wifi kill" does, but if you want to kick a node off an AP, they work pretty well. ;)

Also, google wifite.

What about linux iptables? You can have a lot of fun with that!

Unless the traffic is already flowing through your machine, how are your firewall rules going to effect other clients on the same network? Unless you're using the rules on the router/gateway itself and they connect through you, you'd first need to have control of the data between them and the gateway to drop packets or be the gateway for them to see you, using something like a MITM attack while on the same network.

Not sure what other things "wifi kill" does, but if you want to kick a node off an AP, they work pretty well. ;)

Also, google wifite.

got wifite already :)

other things it can do, well it seems to be a aio app

can pull urls being viewed - like urlsnarf

block all / single ip addresses - same as a deauth

i was more thinking of it being ported as a aio pogram rather than running multiple terminal windows

url snarf

aprspoof

aireplay

and so on

already being having fun with ip tables