Internal memory issue

>script_kiddie

Problem:

Internal memory is about 90% full and the system is really getting bogged down….

I have SSH'ed into it to see if i could find log files of Karma or SSLstrip + site survey… I haven't been able to find them

Seems like ROM is 100% full

so my questions are

1. How do I free up some memory

2. can i get a 64gig micro sd and have anything the pineapple writes store on that instead?

3. can I attach a USB hdd or thumb and have written files pipe to that?

4. can i take the Karma, Site Survey and sslstrip logs and mv them to the USB?

I didn't see and /media/ dir and nothing was under mnt/ other then like sbd1 or someshits

not super urger just frustrated because I'm working on a project with this and its killin me...

I would post screens but iv given up on trying to work with tiny ass files size limits

Gave that line a try while in the root dir, no joy

any other ideas? is there a specific log location for Site Survey,Karma and sslstrip... I think Karma has generated the largest files

also

how would i go about attaching a USB or ext HDD to the USB port and have log files write to that instead of internal memory?

much appriciated

Well isn't that a pissa! :( I had one of my file systems fill up awhile ago and was unable to write wifi config files. I resolved it by just reflashing to fix a couple other things as well. I am looking into the USB thing. If anyone else wants to jump in here on that. :D

Edited by King Crimson

Yea, i'm really hopping i don't have to turn around and re-flash the thing every time it fills up, got rid of the Karma log which was decently sized but still really close to 0% free.

appreciate the responses, I'm sure there is an easy way around this somewhere, I doubt the only fix is to reflash

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that you had to reflash everytime. I had other issues that I was dealing with as well and reflashing just cleared them all up at once.

Yea, i'm really hopping i don't have to turn around and re-flash the thing every time it fills up, got rid of the Karma log which was decently sized but still really close to 0% free.

appreciate the responses, I'm sure there is an easy way around this somewhere, I doubt the only fix is to reflash

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that you had to reflash everytime. I had other issues that I was dealing with as well and reflashing just cleared them all up at once.

Oh I know man, I was just saying, there really isn't anything of value I could lose. I still want to find out if I can do what was mentioned above.