Cannot connect through ethernet, dip switches do nothing

spartanxxx

Hello,

I just recently received my Mark V pineapple and I was able to do an initial boot/setup and was able to log in through the web GUI for the first day. The next day when I booted it up I was not able to log into the web interface. When I plug straight into the ethernet I don't even get a connection detected. I tried to change dip switches to get a factory reset but it does nothing but have a solid green light the entire time.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

I also not having a good time with my MK V, went through procedure as per instructions, struggled to login to 172.16 etc but finally did. also then could not detect Pineapple and have flashing led sequence red/blue amber about twice a second, and the dip switch reset makes no difference. Not been able to log back into web interface, been trying for several hours, just get timeout or not able to connect.

I'm not with Hak5 but I read the forums so I know there are others having similar problems.

Is it broadcasting an access point?

Have you tried removing the sd card and using the dip switches for recovery mode?

I'm just asking. I don't have an answer for you.