generate random exe templates

TeCHemically

I would like to know if there is a way to generate random exe templates for injecting custom shellcode into; just like msf pro does. Is there a manual way to do this? If not, where can I find the information I will need to write my own? I am not a programmer so this will need to be VERY good instruction for me to be able to follow. I am willing to learn but I am very inexperienced here. I basically need to be able to create my own custom/random exe template then know how to add the custom shellcode into it that is created by msfvenom's output so that it runs. Thanks to all who help!

Well, AV evasion can be a tricky thing. Binary dropping should tend to be your last resort as far as gaining remote access goes. And even then, it's best to work out more creative ways.

For example,

Imagine a binary that simply called powershell with the Invoke-Shellcode function from Powersploit?

Similar to what I did here: https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/30398-payload-the-fastest-meterpreter-shell-youll-ever-get/

Or a VBS script that emulates the keyboard (essentially a software version of the Ducky)..

Or even better, a remote exploit (psexec, ms08_067_netapi and jmxbean tend to be good in metasploit)...

Code execution always requires a bit of imagination...