Has anyone thought of a smartphone app for Hak5

Lord_humungus

I'm probably not the first to come up with this idea and I'm not saying that the "Twit" app (twit tv) is the greatest app either, but they sell it for a buck and I just think of the amazing talent available both on the show and in the forums. A iPhone or android app could be a very cool adjunct to the Hak5 community and those who run the show. I would buy one for a couple of bucks. I wonder if anyone has any thoughts on this. Thanks for reading this.

I'm probably not the first to come up with this idea and I'm not saying that the "Twit" app (twit tv) is the greatest app either, but they sell it for a buck and I just think of the amazing talent available both on the show and in the forums. A iPhone or android app could be a very cool adjunct to the Hak5 community and those who run the show. I would buy one for a couple of bucks. I wonder if anyone has any thoughts on this. Thanks for reading this.

using a separate app for different video/webcasts is lame. no one wants an app for twit another for hak5/threat wire another for any audio podcasts and on and on. i'm an android user and i use beyondpod for all my podcasts/video podcasts. the free version alone is insane full of options and settings for all of your feeds. i cant even start to explain them all. it syncs up just fine for all the shows i like. you can choose the video size and format you want for example quicktime large/small or mp4 large/small/HD 30fps etc etc. and you can totally customize he sync, stream, download, etc etc etc options.

post-3275-0-84297900-1380471289_thumb.jp

post-3275-0-76880700-1380471304_thumb.jp

Edited by vector

• 4 months later...