Redirecting question

wrussprince

Just a quick question.

How would you redirect all the traffic coming though the pineapple to a selected website. Like random roll does, when you are forced to a coffee shops landing page, or etc. I want all traffic to be redirected to a website i pick or to a IP address i select when a device is connected to my pineapple's wifi.

Im using VMware with backtracks 5 r3 that has the pineapple running in the browser. This all is set up on a Mac OS X 10.7.5. And running perfect so far.

With my limited knowledge, the backtrack and pineapple are just two peas in a pod. For I know that I have just scratched the surface with what I can do with this combo. Great work on both sides.

I'm new to all this, but after bricking up a pineapple where it needed to be flashed with a serial cable, burning up the guts of a pineapple trying to connect a serial cable to it, buying a second pineapple, after reading a few books , setting up the system properly, spending 6 months playing with the pineapple, and understanding that it is try and error.-I'm really starting to enjoy learning the world of hacking, thanks for this new hobby.

Happy hacking!!