Hello everybody I am completely new to this whole hacking thing. I recently just purchased the pineapple mark IV and just wanted a few simple tasks that I could be able to perform using the device. Phishing, scanning networks, etc. I tried phishing yesterday on windows 7 but when I tried dumping the php files in winscp there was "no enough memory on the device". I plan on installing Linux Ubuntu very shortly so if you guys could point me to some easy "hacks" I could perform that would seriously be great. I'm an intern and my boss asked me to do this so I'm just trying to impress him with some basic tasks. Thank you guys so much for your help.

Hello everybody I am completely new to this whole hacking thing. I recently just purchased the pineapple mark IV and just wanted a few simple tasks that I could be able to perform using the device. Phishing, scanning networks, etc. I tried phishing yesterday on windows 7 but when I tried dumping the php files in winscp there was "no enough memory on the device". I plan on installing Linux Ubuntu very shortly so if you guys could point me to some easy "hacks" I could perform that would seriously be great. I'm an intern and my boss asked me to do this so I'm just trying to impress him with some basic tasks. Thank you guys so much for your help.

If phishing is your thing, I suggest going over to the configuration tab in the web interface, and go under the landing page box and type in plain english, what ever you want. Then head up to the dns spoof config and change what it says in there to "172.16.42.1 *.com" this will redirect all requested websites to your pineapples web server witch hosts your dns spoof page. Head back to the status tab and click enable next to dns spoof. Connect to your pineapple with any device and try to go to any web site, sit back and enjoy. You can build so much on this, as that is what i did when i discovered it. Another thing you can do is head over to the pineapple bar and download the jammer infusion. It allows you to turn your pineapple into a wifi jammer by deauthing. While it is verry basic, it will probably scare your boss. Good luck mate.

Then head up to the dns spoof config and change what it says in there to "172.16.42.1 *.com" this will redirect all requested websites to your pineapples web server witch hosts your dns spoof page.

I highly recommend against that. If you want a seamless experience for your targets and you are going the route of phishing sites ONLY spoof the sites that you are targeting not everything. You can direct users to invidual pages based on what they are looking for with a little bit of php. For example if I typed in facebook.com in my browser and you where doing a dns spoof for facebook.com you could direct me to a page on your pineapple facebook.php for example. And then the same for other sites. And as far as your error with putting files onto your pineapple that means that you have filled the internal storage of the pineapple. You should get a usb flashdrive and format it to ext4 and put your files on there. Lastly I highly recommend that you learn a bit about linux and your way around a linux shell as well as around a network before getting to far into pineapple stuff or anything else. I hope this helps!

Would there be any simple way to be able to do a network scan or a wifi scan of somebodys phone? For example I am trying to access clients favorite hot spots by using the pineapple. Its for a demo for work and the clients are already connected to the Wi-Fi. I know it gives you the most recent access point but is it possible to view favorite or most accessed wifi spots.

Would there be any simple way to be able to do a network scan or a wifi scan of somebodys phone? For example I am trying to access clients favorite hot spots by using the pineapple. Its for a demo for work and the clients are already connected to the Wi-Fi. I know it gives you the most recent access point but is it possible to view favorite or most accessed wifi spots.

So you are looking for probe requests? To see what anything in the radius is searching for you click enable next to where it says Karma in your pineapples web interface. Then you will see the MAC address of the device and the probe it is sending out. If you are trying to see the access points that are around, then I would head over to the pineapple bar and download the "Site Survey" infusion. It basically shows you all the access points around you and you can do diffrent things with them.

Basically what I am trying to accomplish is if your phone connects to my pineapple, I want to be able to view all of your favorite Wi-Fi hotspots. Supposedly there's a tool that does this using just an IP (which is easily obtained with the pineapple) but I am unaware of the tool.

Basically what I am trying to accomplish is if your phone connects to my pineapple, I want to be able to view all of your favorite Wi-Fi hotspots. Supposedly there's a tool that does this using just an IP (which is easily obtained with the pineapple) but I am unaware of the tool.

Im not really familiar with the tool you are mentioning, im sorry i cant be much help to you, the only thing i can think of is just run karma to see what hotspots that phone is looking for which would be the ones it frequents.