Help with the store!

TwistedPacket

Hello,

My order got canceled from the store by mistake. I got the email yesterday but have not recived a response back from anyone with hack5. I called an left a Voice mail and have sent 3 emails. Would anyone happen to know who I could speak with to get this order corrected and shipped out today?

Thanks!

-Tp

Contact feeedback@hak5.org or shop@hak5.org, or one of the staff directly like snubs, vs the store customer service. Shopify has its own customer service for the shopify site, but hak5 has its own people and they are two entities, so make sure you're contacting the right team. Problem with the shop website, contact shopify, problem with orders, usually contact someone like snubs who is on top of things for people. Also, try hitting them up on twitter if you have an account. They are more active there than you would see them browsing the forums for store issues.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question! I will keep trying. I don't do twiter but did email them at the above address.

Thank you!

-Tp

You're welcome. They just don't browse the forums all day looking for store issues, so this is usually the last place they will see store problems, which is why I say go to them directly, like snubs-@-hak5.org or at her twitter and facebook accounts. Forums are more for viewers of the show vs staff, though they do pop in from time to time, this would be the last place to find them following up store issues.