[Question] Symantec Endpoint Protection Bypass

overwraith
Go to solution Solved by no42,

• Solution

Yes, until these guys get wise!

Symantec, Sophos, and lumension (old versions)can be bypassed!

Lumension just released new version, that dictates what users are allowed USB. If you user isn't allowed USB, ducky will be blocked.

Windows 7+ GPO settings can also block the duck.

Other versions and products, block by vid&pid hence version2 firmware makes it easier for you to change these values without re flashing.

Go forth, and quack the system, my ducklings!

I just tried the VID/PID change on the Semantec endpoint protection, and I can verify that the change does work. Are there any other ways the antivirus companies can block us, so we can get ahead of the curve in preventing the antivirus companies from blocking us?

-If they take into account the speed at which we type the payloads, we can create bash scripts to randomize the delay values between commands or even letters. Could even modify the duck script language to do it automatically.

Edited by overwraith

I just tried the VID/PID change on the Semantec endpoint protection, and I can verify that the change does work. Are there any other ways the antivirus companies can block us, so we can get ahead of the curve in preventing the antivirus companies from blocking us?

-If they take into account the speed at which we type the payloads, we can create bash scripts to randomize the delay values between commands or even letters. Could even modify the duck script language to do it automatically.

If you do preemptive stuff to avert anti virus they find our tricks faster