phishFace -help please

--nick--

-can someone please make this work on the new pineapple mark4 ?

http://uploading.com/a12e246m/www-rar its a facebook phicsh.

at the moment it only works on my old mark3 pineapple and i don't see why its being dumb on my new pineapple with mark4 firmware.

Please can anyone fix it and re-upload the link so i can try it out? or maybe tell me whats different with it on the mk4.

edited: ok i symlinked the pineapple folder i had created and now i see the logs so i dont need help with that anymore. However i have am having a second problem though. The problem is that there are no pictures or boarders when i test surf the facebook.html page

Edited by --nick--

Not sure if you have resolved this, but this problem might be related to how you save the facebook page, or you may have to activate internet connection sharing.

It might not be best practice but I do always save the complete webpage, i.e. I will recieve both the facebook.htm and facebook_files folder. It might be enough that you activate the ICS and your page will load the image from the original server.

I guess you could also snoop around in the code, and find the address to the image, and save it locally and edit the link in your facebook.htm.

Not sure if you have resolved this, but this problem might be related to how you save the facebook page, or you may have to activate internet connection sharing.

It might not be best practice but I do always save the complete webpage, i.e. I will recieve both the facebook.htm and facebook_files folder. It might be enough that you activate the ICS and your page will load the image from the original server.

I guess you could also snoop around in the code, and find the address to the image, and save it locally and edit the link in your facebook.htm.

saved it as webpage comlpete .html not .htm maybe thats why.

edit: i had to symlink all * after i deleted any files with the same name inside of www folder.

Edited by --nick--