Game Night!

Radau

So a few of the people over at thenewtech.tv and I are trying to get a game night going this month. We still have to decide on a date but if you're interested here's the thread for it. http://thenewtech.tv...game-night.485/

We still need input on dates that work for people so if you want to throw some out there, go for it.

Edited by Radau

Well we may end up playing some Quake or something so your laptop should run that fine, right? *Hoping you don't have an early 90's laptop*

Guess there aren't many gamers on Hak5 lol. What dates work for you? We were thinking around the night of the 14th for the first one.

Sounds good. Let me find me Quake disc and I will happily participate. I am not terribly busy. I have a lot of time dedicated to an Arduino project right now. But, I have been getting a bit burnt out by it... so yeah... sounds like fun :)

You should PM me with your steam info if you have one or skype or something, I think most of the people at tnt have skype and steam so we can all get a way of communicating going.

We're probably going to have it on the night of the 15th after Mike finishes uploading this months episode of TNT and we all watch it. So what games on that list do you think would work for you in your current state?

Not at all the event isn't until the night of the 15th if we do end up playing quake. A lot of people had it bit don't anymore so Openarena or quakelive could work