Infinite Redirect After Update To 2.7.0

kaizoku0506

I just got my Pineapple last night - when I tried to update from 2.4 to 2.7 over the web GUI, it went to a loading screen for a little over 1.5 hours. It finally refreshed with 172.16.42.1/pineapple/redirect.php, but continued to do that for the remainder of the evening. I finally pulled the plus this morning.

I'm guessing the best course of action is to flash it over a serial connection, but I've never used a serial - USB adapter before and am looking to order one today. My laptop only has a USB interface. All the adapters I see require a serial port on one side of the connection. Any advice here?

I just got my Pineapple last night - when I tried to update from 2.4 to 2.7 over the web GUI, it went to a loading screen for a little over 1.5 hours. It finally refreshed with 172.16.42.1/pineapple/redirect.php, but continued to do that for the remainder of the evening. I finally pulled the plus this morning.

I'm guessing the best course of action is to flash it over a serial connection, but I've never used a serial - USB adapter before and am looking to order one today. My laptop only has a USB interface. All the adapters I see require a serial port on one side of the connection. Any advice here?

No!

1. Read the changelog from 2.5.0 to 2.70. You will realize that the pineapple UI has been moved. You will also notice some cool features you may have missed otherwise :)

2. Read posts on this forum, there must be at least ten posts saying this by now.

The solution: http://172.16.42.1:1471/

I hope I don't sound rude :)