Newbie Question Regarding Modules

power

I see the list of modules on www.wifipineapple.com, but where can I download them? I see in Telot's instructions for sslstrip that he says

"opkg update

opkg install sslstrip"

Is there something comparable for each module that I can opkg within the Pineapple ssh session to get modules?

Does the name here http://cloud.wifipineapple.com/index.php?currentModules match the name that I should opkg install?

Thanks!

Edited by power

When logging in the pineapple web interface there's a link (in top menu) called Pineapple Bar where you can install new infusions aka modules ;)

P.S. Make sure your pineapple has a internet connection.

Edited by WatskeBart

Since my pineapple has connection to the net now. When installing the modules do i install them on the pineapple or the usb storage? What is the best pratice on this? Will it run better if it's installed on the pineapple or usb?

that's my next step after getting the pineapple up and running.

Since my pineapple has connection to the net now. When installing the modules do i install them on the pineapple or the usb storage? What is the best pratice on this? Will it run better if it's installed on the pineapple or usb?

that's my next step after getting the pineapple up and running.

Its best to download modules and everything else onto the usb drive, because there is limited space on the pineapple... Some modules that I recommend you put on the internal storage is the network manager module and the wifi jammer module because you won't have the flash drive in when the wifi dongle is plugged in. (unless your using powered usb hub).

If your looking to format a usb flash drive for your pineapple, refer to the user manual.(page 25-27)

link to manual-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dr6sedfteu8atwq/hak5-mk4-book1e.pdf