Capture Login Creds

bobtheman

Read some tutorials on "the wifi pineapple."

You can also take meterpreter scripts, and alter them so they look like something they're not. There are several modules for keylogging within the meterpreter dir of msf3. For the most part they're simple scripts that can be easily modified.

Your question is pretty general, so a little difficult to specifically answer.

Meterpreter or a Remote Administration Tool with a built in keylogger/screencapper would be a good place to start, I think there's a section on Hackforums, I don't know if its still there though, haven't been on that website in a long time

Meterpreter or a Remote Administration Tool with a built in keylogger/screencapper would be a good place to start, I think there's a section on Hackforums, I don't know if its still there though, haven't been on that website in a long time

As a matter of fact, there are a lot of talks on RATs in the Hackforums even tutorials. I just became a member and its amazing to see how many threads are created on the topic. Not to mention, that in every question or answer, there will always be the abbreviation RAT, or people suggesting the use of RAT.