Ya I'm Stuck... No Dhcp Jasager

Ok so I just got a nice little Jasager at DC19. I've been putting it off for well over 6 months now and have been playing with it quite a lot. I have a problem that is just so simple I have to be overlooking it. I have spent the last 2 days or about 10 hours with no luck forums, google, RTFM, and a little trial and error. I'm down to a point where I'm thinking of just flashing it and seeing if that helps but would rather try and fix it before just going the easy route.

When I ssh into the fon and do a ping to www.google.com I get responses. When I do netcat (nc) www.google.com GET/HTTP/1.0 I get a response. When I'm looking at the Karma page "awesome app" I see everything I should minus IP address being it's not releasing them at all when you connect. Here's the basic config's... Anyone see what I missed?

/etc/config/wireless

config 'wifi-device' 'wifi0'

option 'type' 'atheros'

option 'country' '0'

option 'channel' '0'

option 'maxassoc' ''

option 'distance' ''

option 'disabled' '0'

option 'antenna' ''

option 'hwmode' '11bg'

option 'txantenna' '0'

option 'diversity' '0'

option 'rxantenna' '0'

config 'wifi-iface'

option 'device' 'wifi0'

option 'mode' 'ap'

option 'network' 'none'

option 'bssid' ''

option 'server' ''

option 'port' ''

option 'isolate' '0'

option 'bgscan' '0'

option 'frag' ''

option 'rts' ''

option 'wds' '0'

option 'key' ''

option '80211h' ''

option 'compression' ''

option 'bursting' ''

option 'ff' ''

option 'wmm' ''

option 'xr' ''

option 'ar' ''

option 'turbo' ''

option 'macpolicy' 'none'

option 'maclist' ''

option 'ssid' 'Openwrt'

option 'encryption' 'none'

option 'hidden' '0'

option 'key1' ''

option 'key2' ''

option 'key3' ''

option 'key4' ''

/etc/config/network "Was set by DHCP first from Ubuntu 11.04

config 'interface' 'loopback'

option 'ifname' 'lo'

option 'proto' 'static'

option 'ipaddr' '127.0.0.1'

option 'netmask' '255.0.0.0'

config 'interface' 'lan'

option 'ifname' 'eth0'

option 'type' 'bridge'

option 'netmask' '255.255.255.0'

option 'macaddr' ''

option 'ip6addr' ''

option 'ip6gw' ''

option 'proto' 'static'

option 'ipaddr' '10.42.43.48'

option 'gateway' '10.42.43.1'

option 'dns' ' 10.42.43.48'

config 'dnsmasq'

option 'domainneeded' '1'

option 'boguspriv' '0'

option 'filterwin2k' '0'

option 'localise_queries' '0'

option 'expandhosts' '1'

option 'nonegcache' '0'

option 'readethers' '1'

option 'leasefile' '/tmp/dhcp.leases'

option 'resolvfile' '/tmp/resolv.conf.auto'

option 'authoritative' '1'

option 'domain' ''

option 'local' '/lan/'

config 'dhcp' 'lan'

option 'interface' 'lan'

option 'leasetime' '720m'

option 'start' '100'

option 'limit' '150'

option 'ignore' '0'

list 'dhcp_option' '3,10.42.43.1'

list 'dhcp_option' '6,4.2.2.2'

config 'dhcp' 'wan'

option 'interface' 'wan'

option 'leasetime' ''

option 'start' ''

option 'limit' ''

option 'ignore' '1'

I've smacked my head to many times to catch on and I'm really not wanting to flash it tonight..

I know lol you and Diji are bad ass. I used your google doc as a reference point. But now I've run into another problem that trumps this one... It wont boot if I attempt SSH or Telnet it drops right back and reboots at least the lights say it that way.. Time for a little serial love guess starting fresh is the only way. At least I'll be able to get the full grasp of how it works. Never start with a pre loaded version makes trying to tie it all together harder then hell at least for me.

Yup let her run for about 15 minutes attached to wireshark waiting on anything to come back. I've only gotten 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 show up on a packet capture that's "every time" it's booted then drop's to the IP I assigned. It sit's solid with Power and Internet on the lights now but if I attempt telnet/ssh/ping I get two different results. I get if it's the predefined 192.168.1.1 telnet/ssh/ping it will flicker on Internet then drop back to rebooting every 5 times or so. It seems to of stopped doing it today... Let it sit over night and seems slightly more stable but still cant get in.

If I attempt to connect on it's assigned IP it just sits with nothing happening anymore. Nice quick nmap scan across the range reveals nothing when it comes to packets being responded to. Only time I see it show up is when it first powers on and you see the MAC show up doing the broadcast asking about 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 if my laptop is assigned to 192.168.1.2.

Current setup..

FON"Ethernet" to Laptop "Ubuntu 11.04" to Wireless AP "Linksys with DD-WRT" to PFSense RC3

When it worked the FON I was able to on the device pull Ethernet traffic without a problem in the world issuing NC www.google.com GET/HTTP/1.0 pulled back information with google every so wonderful ability to see how you didn't get this page right... Seem I might of had a funky wifi driver on the FON when I got it. It was able to "view" traffic all the time but never able to send...

Any ideas I don't have the hardware laying around to solder up a serial connection on the FON to attempt a repair and full reload at time time. And with DC19 and a nasty few tickets all in 2 months time I'm broke as hell lol. Thank you for any help and your niji skills that are far superior then mine.