Reset A Pineapple

Well, it's late at night and i was playing with the open wrt interface. At one point i changed the lan setting from static to DHCP.

It used to have a gateway ip of 192.168.1.1

now it's gone!

and even though the pineapple is still broadcasting its ssid

i cant seem to connect to it. it's not handing out ip addresses.

i scanned all the ip addresses fro 192.168.0.1 through 192.168.3.255 but did not find it

how can i fix this?

MORE info

I connected it to a DHCP server (a basic router wih DHCP on) and now clients get an ip from it

a laptop and an ipad are getting ip addresses in the 192.168.2.x range.

I scan that subnet but cannot see the ip of the pineapple gateway.

nor can i get a login page from it at 192.168.2.1 (I'd assume that's what it'd use)

help?

how can i fix this?

Been there, done that :unsure:

1. Search this forum

2. My solution: I simply connected it to my router and logged in to my router via webinterface where it showed up in the log. "MAC xx:xx:xx:xx:xx connected Assigned IP: 192.168.1.175".

3. If nothing else works, re-flash. And even if it works I highly recommend the re-flashing guide, you learn alot when you understand the different steps in how the Wifi Pineapple is rebuilt and flashed B)

Been there, done that :unsure:

1. Search this forum

2. My solution: I simply connected it to my router and logged in to my router via webinterface where it showed up in the log. "MAC xx:xx:xx:xx:xx connected Assigned IP: 192.168.1.175".

3. If nothing else works, re-flash. And even if it works I highly recommend the re-flashing guide, you learn alot when you understand the different steps in how the Wifi Pineapple is rebuilt and flashed B)

+1 for that post....