Episode Download Problem -.-

Calianna

Aloha,

So after finishing S1 of Hak5 I've moved along to S2 so as I have been downloading them all, from there individual pages in mp4. An so I've come across a little problem. Got all of S2 however, only episodes 1,2 & 4 have sound the rest don't -.-

I just know this is going to be something so stupidly small I'm going to slap myself :S

Any ideas as to why I've downloaded an cannot hear a dam thing :(

I just downloaded some of the mp4 episodes from season 3 and they all have sound.

Make sure when the download is completed, the file is in its full size or not corrupted

Also try downloading them again.

Ok this is rather strange..........

S2 E5 mp4

Attempt 1 - No Sound

Attempt 2 - No Sound

Attempt 3 - Sound

Attempt 4 - No Sound (Just to test)

Who knows!!!

Have you tried downloading a different format. Also what program are you using to play MP4 files?

I use VLC player too, and in addition I also use a second player DivX Plus.

Don't know if you have tried, but see if there are any audio drivers available for your system.

Best of luck...

Also try K-Lite Codec Pack. It's very good. I was having problems with the VLC player and after I used the player that comes with the K-Lite Codec Pack, the problems seemed to vanish. Good Luck to you. :)

Also try K-Lite Codec Pack. It's very good. I was having problems with the VLC player and after I used the player that comes with the K-Lite Codec Pack, the problems seemed to vanish. Good Luck to you. :)

Cheers I did mention I've got K-lite :P I'm downloading them them now and there all fine, will hunt down the problem later, if it starts up when I download season 3, we shall see I am sure :)

Cheers for all the help guys.