How To Do Stuff To People On Your Network

stealthtenns

I am wondering is there anyway to mess with someone on your network. Say they got on your network and you have no pass on it, is there a way to make their screen go upside down or send them a message. Both computers are windows 7. I am wondering how to do this with or without a hacking program. thanks

If you know the victims IP address or Hostname, you could use the net send command in dos, to send a message. I know that would work on XP. But I don't know how effective that's gonna work on Win7 though.

If you know the victims IP address or Hostname, you could use the net send command in dos, to send a message. I know that would work on XP. But I don't know how effective that's gonna work on Win7 though.

It hasn't worked on XP since SP2.

It hasn't worked on XP since SP2.

That's because the messaging service by default is disabled, if you enable it it will work. I tested it on my XP machine and worked like a charm.

You also need to add an exception to the firewall, the same applies to Vista and 7.

The company that I worked for, all their XP machines used to have their firewall disabled, a huge security risk. But all the security aspects used be controlled by domain policies.

In that sense, it all depends on how secure the workstations are. Even if the firewall was disabled, messenger service would probably be disabled and you would have to know the administrator password to enable it.

So +1 to you.