Razer Giveaway

BattZ

Friend sent this to me, seems that razer has 133,337 followers on facebook or something, so they are giving away 1337 razer products. Not sure what the 1337 packs contain, but I'll take pretty much anything for free =P. Even though the giveaway is worldwide, so the chances are pretty much nil, thought I might as well give it a shot.

http://l33t.razerzone.com/index.php?user_d...d4f5ae3c12971ae

Edited by BattZ

which one did you get?

first i had the death adder. now i have the lachesis.

edit: lol

"In order to prevent spam and gamers noobs cheaters who don‘t play by the rules - we require you to check your email account now to verify your account."

Edited by okiwan

Yea, I guess I didn't read the whole thing, I guess you need 10 people to sign up through your link to get a the grand prize pack, but I think you just need to sign up for the 1337 pack, but I could be wrong, since I am a little distracted.

ok i think i have it figured out.

1337 people will get the "L33T pack"

you have to have 10 points to get eligible.

the L33T pack seems to have a lanyard, a door knob hanger, mouse pad, shirt etc..

the top ten people with the most points will get

1st place to 3rd place Razer Gaming Keyboard of your choice.

4th to 6th place Razer Gaming Mouse of your choice.

7th to 10th place Razer Gaming Headset of your choice.

personally id rather have the 7th to 10th place prize. i already have a razer mouse. an my keyboard is alienware so it shits on razer. lol. but i have a shitty logitech headset. so id like to upgrade that. actually its not shitty its pretty nice but its old.

Until the 25th October 2010, one lucky fan will get to score the ultimate gaming suite powered by Razer - worth over US$500 - shipped right to your doorstep that will consist of Razer‘s suite of award winning gaming peripherals - A choice of your Professional Gaming Mouse, your ideal Professional Gaming Surface and Gaming Keyboard (just tell us which one you would like to have - it‘s yours), the Razer Megalodon 7.1 Gaming Audio Headset, Razer Armadillo2 Mouse Cable Management System, a Razer Attitude Tee, Razer Messenger Bag, Razer Gear Rack and a Razer l33t Pack.

Every gamer on this blue planet gets a fair shot

1 random guy gets everything (possible needing 10 points), then the top 10 get the things you listed, then 1337 gets wtf is 1337 pack is. It sounds like the lucky guy can choose choice of mouse, gaming surface, keyboard though.

EDIT:: well damn, it is l33t pack...I thought it was 1337 pack, feel like a 1337 moron now =P

Edited by BattZ