Screen Recording In Windows

BuckoA51

Personally, I use BB Flashback for my screen recording in Windows but a lot of people prefer Camtasia, has anyone else used either? Can you comment on which you liked best? Looking at the show it looks like Darren etc use Flashback, I thought everyone went with Camtasia other than me :)

I haven't used neither of them, but Camtasia seems to be more professional, I like it better.

I personally use Camtasia Studio 7. It has the ability to save video as mp4 for smaller hd files, and also import quicktime vids which is mostly something you see in high end video editing tools. Its not a full fledged video suite, but for what I do it works great and you can't beat the quality of its screen recordings.

As an example, look at quality of this screen cap I did in photoshop using camtasia, full screen 1440x900 recording without any issues: http://www.ticktockcomputers.com/Glamour/Glamour.html

Edited by digip

Yeah I kind of wish I went with Camtasia sometimes, Flashback is good but sometimes the audio stutters for a split second, you can re-record it when you are editing though. Plus, Blueberry (makers of Flashback) are based in the UK so I guess I was being patriotic or something like that when I bought it :)