[Version 1] Pre-made Ducky's For Sale?

I was wondering if anyone was making Ducky's premade with payloads already installed....I am too busy myself to start diving into the whole creation aspect but would be willing to pay for one if someone is willing to sell??

I was wondering if anyone was making Ducky's premade with payloads already installed....I am too busy myself to start diving into the whole creation aspect but would be willing to pay for one if someone is willing to sell??

Considering everyone has been posting their code here, I don't really understand the issue. It takes seconds to download the software and put it on the teensy. You just need to buy a http://www.pjrc.com/store/teensy.html, rubber duck, and a USB adapter. I got 3 USB adapters for a buck online. Rubber duck is like another buck. Teensy is 18.

Edited by Mr-Protocol

when you work 14 hrs a day doing pentesting and network security im lucky if i have 5 min to take time to look over the hak5 forums ergo its easier for me to buy one but if no one is interested in making a few bucks thats fine by me

when you work 14 hrs a day doing pentesting and network security im lucky if i have 5 min to take time to look over the hak5 forums ergo its easier for me to buy one but if no one is interested in making a few bucks thats fine by me

Don't take it the wrong way, Wetwork, I think Protocol's just trying to say that buying a teensy directly from pjrc is basically what you're looking for. Unless you plan on adding on a sd card reader, there really isn't anything you need to physically do to get up and running. The customization comes from the code, and at this point things are changing / developing daily, so if you bought one pre-loaded you'd probably want to modify it almost immediately.

From what I've seen, no one's really released a killer-app version of the teensy yet, so you might just want to wait until Darren does a show officially unveiling whatever it is that he and Diginina have had up there sleeve for the last year (and you know there's something up there).

Edited by sintax77

Don't take it the wrong way, Wetwork, I think Protocol's just trying to say that buying a teensy directly from pjrc is basically what you're looking for. Unless you plan on adding on a sd card reader, there really isn't anything you need to physically do to get up and running. The customization comes from the code, and at this point things are changing / developing daily, so if you bought one pre-loaded you'd probably want to modify it almost immediately.

From what I've seen, no one's really released a killer-app version of the teensy yet, so you might just want to wait until Darren does a show officially unveiling whatever it is that he and Diginina have had up there sleeve for the last year (and you know there's something up there).

Darren said before that we have pretty much/have already done everything that he had.

I guess my point is simply that this is project is in it's very early stages and based on the fact that Darren sent out 100 dev kits, I can only hope that we have yet to see what can truly be done with this hardware in the future.

Just wishful thinking. But what the hell do I know, I can't even get my ducky mailer to work! :D

• 2 weeks later...