90's Gamers

blastowitz2000

Is anyone still into Playstation one, Ps2, and Gamecube? There are just way too many cheap games out there for me to forget these consoles now. If your into any of these consoles list your favorite games. Some of my all time favorites are: MOH, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Resident Evil series, Battlefield 2, Final Doom, Doom, Devil May Cry, God Of War.

Edited by blastowitz2000

Is anyone still into Playstation one, Ps2, and Gamecube? There are just way too many cheap games out there for me to forget these consoles now. If your into any of these consoles list your favorite games. Some of my all time favorites are: MOH, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Resident Evil series, Battlefield 2, Final Doom, Doom, Devil May Cry, God Of War.

Are you kidding, I still use my Atari 2600. I pick up games for it all the time for like a buck a piece. New consoles and games are fun, but they can get to be super expensive. I think I have spent like $2500 on all of my Xbox 360 stuff, while my Atari 2600 is more close to $100.

yeah me to I love all the old games from Nes to sega master system megadrive Snes in fact I'm buying up as many old games as I can may sound silly but if I ever have kids I think it would be really cool thing to leave to them donations always welcome LOL

any way check out our website sega8bit.com

Hey I have a recommendation for gamecube: Eternal Darkness. It's cheap, fun, interesting, and if you are into the RE series this will be right up your ally.

For P.S.2 - Frequency and Amplitude are awesome games. If you want a really hard fun but cartoony game, I suggest Rayman (frickin' hard... I never beat the game before trading it in a looong time ago.)

BTW, I am still looking for R.A.D. (robot alchemic drive) for PS2. If anyone has any info, holla at me!

Gamecube?

You forgot the N64 - one of the defining consoles of the 90's (I remember preordering it before it came out and having drunken Friday night multiplayer Mario Kart 64 nights hehehe)

It was a tough choice between the 64 or the original PS1.....

I still love playing N64 games - esp. Starfox64, Mario Kart64 and Super Mario 64 :)