Good Directions To Install Jasager On Open-mesh?

Demo

I made the tftp server my girlfriend.

Everything is alright now I think.

I had to jump through quite a few hoops in order to get it all working, but I think I have it now.

If anyone else has one of these and can't get it working, I can explain what tweaks I had to make to the various HOWTOs in order to get mine working.

Thanks again digi, I owe ya one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Alright, this is as far as I have gotten. What steps do I take from here?

ctrl+c doesn't appear to do anything.

ctrl+] just brings me to... telnet>

I have not been able to issue 'passwd' since it is an invalid command.

The way I have it set up is side by side terminals with a ping running in one, and "telnet 192.168.0.1 9000" waiting in the other. As soon as the ping is returned, I hit enter on the telnet.

It supposedly lets me connect, but eventually the pings stop returning and nothing changes on the telnet side.

Hi MTCONE

How did you get this sorted? I'm having the same problem as yourself. Well, mostly.

• On my HP (Dual boot with XP and BT4) I've got no issues with installing Jasager and doing everything I need to.
  • On my Asus EEE, I have the same problems as yourself after burning the Jasager firmware. However with the OpenWRT packages (8.09.2), it works fine

I've got a feeling it's a problem with the Asus NIC which is running with an Atheros chipset, I believe.

Edited by rosbif